Thursday, June 10, 2004

ennui



yawns.
i feel lethargic.
i can imagine everyone burying their heads in their books right now.
while im just wasting my time, rotting away..

tings is probably on her way to L.A right now..
:(

going er j8 with my sister ltr!
hahaha
yea that mountain tortoise has never eaten pastamania before -faints-
at brings her to restaurants but not pastamania.
i hope she doesnt kill me when she reads this
hee.

suddenly thought of what i heard on perfect 10 last morning.
can you believe there are towns in austria called fucking and vomitville?!
sheesh.
hi there, im from vomitville.

was playing sims last night! (yea was supposed to be mugging :|)
and i built this very homely house with very happy people in it.
thought it was gone when my comp suddenly exited it against my will
BUT! my sister discovered it was still there when she played after me.
haha we are the sims addicts.
i wish i could turn into a sim right now!
then people playing will bother to make me happy when my mood is red.
haha.
fat hope.